Saturday, April 28, 2007

Interlude


When I began this Blog, I agreed with myself that I would post each week. You may have noticed the date on the previous post… March 10. This hardly qualifies as a post each [and every] week… I had one other, apparently conflicting agreement… it’s actually something I picked up from Tom Lehrer (Toph, I’d advise Wikipedia). The agreement in conflict is… “If you have nothing to say, don’t.” So I’ve just had to learn to live with my tension… and I guess so have you. Hopefully though, my choice to refrain from posting nothing was the right one. No.. wait… I did post nothing… Oh well...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish I could turn my brain off for a month (even an afternoon would be nice.)

Danilo said...

So, you're posting something about not posting anything.....interesting

Toph said...

In times like this, perhaps the best thing is to do the Vatican Rag.

2, 4, 6, 8, Transubstantiate!

Chris said...

I've posted my share of these on my xanga blog.

However, I still haven't learned and so far I'm attempting to post once a week on my blogspot.

Thanks...